Rochester OfficeLaura Payne-Bourcy, PhD8 Parham DriveRochester, NY 14526
Syracuse OfficeScott Shablak, PhDPO Box 35150Syracuse, NY 13235
The members of The RED Group proudly adhere
to the American Evaluation Association Guiding Principles for Evaluators. We adapt
each of these five principles to the way we work with you to provide the mix of
Research, Evaluation, and Development that meets your needs.
1. Systematic Inquiry: To conduct systematic, data-based inquiries.
- RED Group associates will always adhere to the highest technical
standards, mutually explore with clients the best approaches to the work,
and communicate these approaches for clarity and understanding.
2. Competence: To provide competent performance to stakeholders.
- RED Group team members will bring to their work the best
education, abilities, skills and experience, including the skills of
relationship building and cultural competence. Continuous improvement
of these skills is a key expectation of those who work with us. In pursuit
of that goal, we seek the assistance of those with greater expertise when
3. Integrity/Honesty: To display honesty and integrity in their own behavior,
and attempt to ensure the honesty and integrity of the entire evaluation
- The RED Group assures you that it will always be honest in its
dealings. We value transparency and free communication regarding costs,
tasks to be undertaken, limitations of methods, and scope and uses of all
likely results across all projects and all clients. We will never
misrepresent our procedures, data, or findings, and we will disclose any
roles or relationships that could pose a conflict of interest.
4. Respect for People: To respect the security, dignity, and self-worth of
respondents, program participants, clients, and other stakeholders.
- The RED Group will undertake the work and communicate results in a
way that clearly respects the dignity and self-worth of all stakeholders.
We will always endeavor to understand and respect differences among
participants and will abide by the most current professional ethics and
5. Responsibilities for General and
Public Welfare: To articulate and consider the
diversity of general and public interests and values that may be related to the
- The RED Group associates will respect people and honor promises of
confidentiality. We will always consider the immediate outcomes of the
work and broader implications and potential side effects. We will seek to
understand important contextual elements of the work, including political
and social climate, timing, and economic conditions. We will always act
with a clear awareness of both the client and the public good.